Set yourself apart from the competition with the most indulgent and universally enjoyable corporate entertaining on the summer social calendar. Treat your guests to a tasting menu created for you by world class chefs at Taste of Auckland. Each signature dish is personally introduced by the chef who designed it and paired with fine wines by a top sommelier. We have put together a series of original sessions sure to wow your guests.
Thursday Evening 15 November: A Tribute to Antoines Restaurant – 40 years of Silver Service in Auckland with Tony Astle, Michael Meredith & Friends.
Friday Afternoon 16 November: Ladies Who Lunch – Bubbles, fashion, goodie bags & delicious dishes from some of Auckland’s most indulgent restaurants.
Friday Evening 16 November: The Great Metro Food Debate – top cuisine from some of our best chefs and a debate about where it should come from, hosted by Simon Wilson, Editor of Metro Magazine.
Saturday Evening 17 November: An Italian Family Rivalry – Auckland’s two greatest Italian food ambassadors present their take on New Zealand with signature dishes from Toto Restaurant, Poderi Crisci & Non Solo Pizza.
Your afternoon or evening includes:
• Priority festival access via VIP entrance
• A master of ceremonies to guide you through the experience
• Cuvee on arrival
• A three course tasting menu designed by three leading chefs
• Fine wines paired by a top sommelier
• Complimentary bar
• $50 worth of Crowns per guest (event currency)
• Waiting staff in attendance throughout
• Luxury private bathrooms
• Branded signage on tables (if desired)
• Priority seating in key theatres and features around the festival
• Complimentary Taste of Auckland Menu Card
This was a very popular part of the festival in 2011, so don't miss out - book your tables today.
Short Video on the Taste Hospitality Experience: