Returning Festival Favourites:
- Fisher & Paykel Chef’s Kitchen - Your favourite chefs show off their skills on the live stage
- The Ultimate BMW Experience -The Ultimate Foodie experience served up by BMW and Josh Emett
- The Plumm Wine Theatre - Expand your wine knowledge with talks and tastings from wine experts including Plumm Ambassador Matt Skinner
- Magners Bandstand - Your summer soundtrack, curated by Taste's musical director Peter Urlich
New for 2014:
- New Zealand Avocado invites you to join their Urban Garden Party experience when they appear at Taste of Auckland for the first time this year. Showcasing just how delicious and nutritious avocados are every day, you can catch their interactive marquee immediately across from the entrance.
- G.H.Mumm Champagne is an exciting new addition to the festival this year. Taste of Auckland visitors deserve nothing but the best, and we're delighted present to you the G.H.Mumm Champagne Bar. Relax in their lavish marquee, enjoy a glass of champagne and watch the fun of the festival from the best seat in the house.
- Dilmah Tea is creating a 'Tea Sensology' experience for tea-lovers and novices alike. Learn from the masters, sample a huge range of delectable teas and some innovative dishes using the range of Dilmah Tea that is set to excite your senses. Promising to be something really special, this is a sensory experience not to be missed!