Taste of Auckland 2014 saw many returning favourites plus some welcome new additions which added to the fantastic festival vibe, including the luxurious G.H. Mumm Champagne Bar and the New Zealand Avocado Urban Garden Party.
- Fisher & Paykel Chef’s Kitchen - Your favourite chefs show off their skills on the live stage, hosted by Delaney Mes
- The Ultimate BMW Experience -The Ultimate Foodie experience served up by BMW and Josh Emett
- The Plumm Wine Theatre - Expand your wine knowledge with talks and tastings from wine experts including Plumm Ambassador Matt Skinner
- Magners Cider Bandstand - Your summer soundtrack, curated by Taste's musical director Peter Urlich
- Dilmah Tea Garden - A sensory experience not to be missed for tea lovers and novices alike